Saturday, April 5, 2008

Majorly excited!

Majorly excited!


I just learned this week that my very first novella will be released on May 1st from eRed Sage and I’m so excited! I submitted the story, scared to death, about a year ago and never thought I stood a chance. Now, here I am and I’m just so grateful!

I’ve been busy working on other projects in the meantime. I’ve got two other short works submitted and I hope I have some luck with those. If not, I’ll keep on trying.

Other than that, I’ve been working at the day job and keeping up with American Idol. Still a huge fan of Michaels Johns but I’m also pulling for David Cook and Carly! It’s been an exciting year and everyone is super talented. I think it is anyone’s guess who’ll win at this point.

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Liane Gentry Skye said...

Congratulations Lauren! Proud to call you a Red Sage sister! I made my very first sale to RS in November.

Liane

Lauren Blades said...

Hey, congratulations! Can't wait to see your story released too!

Lauren