Thursday, February 14, 2008

Finished a story this week...

Finished a story this week...


And I'm sending it two really great publishers who I love but have no chance at all of getting in. LOL Since when has impossible odds ever stopped me though? I lose nothing by trying. I did the best I could, took a deep breath, and hit send.

The story is about a thirtysome investment banker who's divorced, has a cat, and some junk in her trunk. She goes with her coworkers to a male strip club and has a very up close and personal encounter with a hot Latin dancer dressed as a matador. She doesn't know why he's so interested in her but that doesn't stop her from going home with him and having a night of the best sex she'd ever had.

Just one problem. How is someone like her going to hang onto someone like him?

Well, wish me luck. LOL

Buenos noches,

Lauren

No comments: