Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Top 24 of American Idol

Now the top 24 of this season's American Idol is set and I am so happy. A lot of the singers I was pulling for made it.

Michael - LOVE HIM! I love his voice, his humility. Right now, he's my guy.


David Cook - I like your hair! LOL I like his singing too. Glad he made it.

Robbie - Like him. I don't know how far he'll go but I think he'll do well.

Syesha - Love her. Poor thing lost her voice but it didn't stop her and that effort paid off. I hope she goes far. =)

Joann - Love her! She's beautiful, has a big voice. She's got it!

Carly - Oh, Paula was so mean to her! Did it really take five minutes to agonizingly tell her she made it? Love Carly!

Very anxious for and dreading the weeks to come. We'll see some wonderful performances and we'll say goodby each week to some really talented people.

Still, it's worth it. LOL



Lauren

No comments: