Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol is back!

So American Idol is back and despire everyone saying the ratings were bad last year and the show was boring. It's been hard waiting for season seven but it's here with all the auditions, good and bad.

The good? I love Angela and not just because of the personal story with her daughter. She was beautiful, could sing, and could present herself. She's my favorite so far. I like the girl who does the cage fighting too but I can't remember her name. I liked her version of Amazing Grace though I've not listened to much of the country songs. There was a young man who sang in Spanish who I loved also. And Chris who sang Follow Me, very sexy. Muy bien!

The bad? Damn! What was with the stalker? I don't see how Paula stayed in her chair. The guy in Princess Leia's bikini and the waxing? Oh, no. Oh... Sorry, I needed to flush my brain. There. All better now.

The girl with the bad attitude from Allentown. Why do they give those people so much attention? Young people watch this show. Does AI really want them to think that is how to act in the face of rejection? No. Not good. She was nasty. It's acting not "actressing" actually.

I go now to enjoy the rest of the show. I wrote 1,435 words last night. I'm on a good roll for 2008 so far. So far I've written 10,154 words this year! Yeah you says you clever writers who write that in two days yes? LOL

Buenos noches!

Lauren

No comments: